Practice Administrator - Ngati Kahu
Ngati Kahu Hauora are looking for experienced Practice Administrators for our busy Practice.
• Customer Service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Medtech Evolution is desirable
Email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
[Posted 14 May 2021]
Practice Nurse - Tara Road Medical Centre
We are a young and progressive practice (in the heart of fast growing and diverse Papamoa). Looking to employ a part time practice nurse 3-4 days per week, including rostered Saturday morning.
Acute care and/or practice nursing skills an advantage but not essential.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, offering the opportunity to learn and grow, please email CV to: email@example.com
Practice Nurse / Practitioner - Gate Pa Medical Centre
We have a full time or two part time positions available in our team for a Primary Health Nurse or Nurse Practitioner.
Gate Pa Medical Centre is an innovative well-resourced medical centre, with a friendly, progressive, and supportive General Practice team and a great bunch of patients. We are a Cornerstone accredited practice and fully computerised on Medtech32.
We seek experienced registered nurse(s) to join our team (either one full time or two part time) to help us providing quality whanau centred healthcare.
The candidate(s) will need to
- Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate from the Nursing Council of NZ.
- Be compassionate and friendly and have a good sense of humourr, a 'can do" attitude and be able to work individually and as a team.
- Be committed to continuous quality improvement and professional development.
Ideally the candidate will:
- Have had previous General Practice experience;
- Current CPR, Immunisation and Smear takers certificates;
- Be competent in chronic disease management and wound care management;
- Proven experience using practice management software especially Medtech32;
- Able to work additional hours to cover leave, as required;
- Enjoy being part of a committed team working with Long Term Conditions management.
We look forward to hearing from you or someone you know that might be interested in joining our team.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to The Practice Manager: Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm 7th May
Part-time Experienced Receptionist - Papamoa Beach Family Practice
Receptionist required for a busy family practice in Papamoa.
Medtech knowledge an advantage, 2 days a week, plus cover for
Annual and sick leave. Come join our friendly team by the beach.
Contact Robynne 07 5421104
Practice Nurse - Healthcare on Fifteenth
Looking for something new?
If you are an energetic, adaptable, and compassionate nurse looking for something new, or looking to get the best out of your workday, then we want you! We are looking for a full-time or part-time nurse to join the family here at Healthcare on Fifteenth who reflects our values of patient care and teamwork.
We have a very varied patient demographic, so you'll experience a little of everything here, and we are always willing to invest in staff who wish to upskill.
Practice experience is a bonus, but not a requirement for the right candidate.
For more information please contact Amy on 5788089 ext 5 and email@example.com
General Practice Liaison
WBOP PHO is a not-for-profit health care organisation focused on supporting and delivering community-based primary health care and wellness services to an enrolled population exceeding 200,000 people through 31 General Practices located in the Western Bay of Plenty and Whakatāne districts. WBOP PHO employs 65+ dedicated clinical, management, and administrative staff.
We have an opportunity to join our dynamic General Practice Liaison Team as a General Practice Liaison (1.0 FTE). The role is based in the Tauranga office.
The primary function of the role will be to provide support and guidance to an identified group of General Practices that are aligned to the WBOPPHO. Working as a key member of a dedicated Practice Support Team, you will report to the General Practice Liaison Team Lead and actively contribute to the work of the Team and the broader organisation.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate:
• Experience within primary care, ideally within a PHO or General Practice setting
• Excellent planning and organisational skills and taking initiative as appropriate
• Experience in implementing and/or supporting operational systems and processes
• Confidence and effectiveness in communicating in both one-on-one and larger forums
• Ability to work both as part of a Team and independently as necessary or required
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Good knowledge of Practice Management System/s: MedTech 32, Evolution, My Practice, Profile for Windows or Indici
• A commitment to achieving health equity for Maori
• A clinical background (Nursing) would be desirable but not a prerequisite.
Applicants must already be eligible to work in NZ unrestricted.
If you have a passion for high quality and sustainable primary health care, we would love to hear from you
Applications close Tuesday 27th April 2021
Please apply via Seek using General Practice Liaison in the search tool or:
Whānau Ora Navigator, Nurse Practitioner & General Practitioner - Poutiri Wellness Centre
Exciting New Roles - Poutiri Wellness Centre is Expanding.
We are seeking an experienced Whānau Ora Navigator, Nurse Practitioner & General Practitioner.
These permanent, full time or part time roles will support the new Wellness Centre and mobile service. If you are passionate about whānau wellness and wellbeing, equity and holistic care, we need you! Understanding of te reo me onā tikanga is essential.
How to apply:
Check out Jobs online on: www.poutiriwellnesscentre.org
Search on SEEK for: Toiora Nurse Practitioner Job in Bay of Plenty
Search on SEEK for: Toiora Whānau Ora Navigator
Search on NZ Doctor: Toiora General Practitioner
We welcome any questions or enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 573 0091
Applications close on Friday 26 March
Experienced Practice Manager – Otumoetai Doctors
At Otumoetai Doctors, our everyday aim is to ensure we care for our patients, the way we should care for ourselves. We proudly provide superior health care that is accessible, consistent, holistic and comprehensive.
We are looking for an astute and confident Practice Manager to oversee and drive the administrative, financial, and day-to-day operations of the practice.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to further your career alongside a fantastic group of people in a professional but lively environment.
View the advertised job and apply online:
For more information contact: Karyn@inghammora.co.nz
Practice Nurse - Girven Road Medical Centre
We are looking for an experienced Practice Nurse with relevant certificates (vaccinator is a must, cervical smear helpful but not essential) to help with casual relief to cover holiday/sick leave. Friendly family practice in Mt Maunganui minutes’ walk from the beach.
Please email cv to: email@example.com
or phone 07 5755009 to discuss.
Locum GP Position - Nga Kakano Foundation Family Health Services
Bay of Plenty: Te Puke
We are looking for an experienced locum GP available on a long term basis from end January 2021 to work up to 6 sessions per week (0.6FTE). The practice operates from 8-5pm Monday to Friday including a 2 hour weekly on site clinic to a local rest home.
Nga Kakano Foundation Family Health Practice is a Very Low Cost Access Practice in Te Puke with Cornerstone Accreditation, delivering GP services to our community since 2000.
- Be part of team of a primary health team comprised of GP’s, primary health nurses, social worker, mental health and addiction practitioners, and health promotion staff.
- Be supported by a progressive, innovative, friendly organization
- Enjoy the Bay of Plenty lifestyle with beaches, geysers, bush walks in close proximity
For further details contact John: JohnP@ngakakano.org.nz
Part-time Receptionist/Administration required for a friendly busy practice by the beach.
An average of 25+ hours per week including rostered Saturday mornings every third weekend. Available for relief cover including sick and annual leave. Applicant must be reliable and a team player.
Please apply to:
Dawn – firstname.lastname@example.org