Network/General Practice Vacancies
Prescriber: Monkey Pox Vaccine (MPX) - Hauora a Toi BOP
Monkey Pox Vaccine (MPX): Prescriber
Please see below information from Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty, who are looking to secure the services of a prescriber for delivery of MPX vaccine.
- An authorised prescriber and a Medical Practitioner to prescribe under section 29.
More details on what the job includes:
- Completing the consent process and prescribing for the MPX vaccine (vaccinators will then complete the vaccination and post-vacc care).
- 1 or 2 clinics a week (initially 4-hour clinics but could expand to 8 hours)
- The clinics will be at Rangiora Health Hub at Fraser Cove Shopping centre
- Days/Starting Date TBC – this will depend on the arrival of the vaccine
- There will be some online training or webinar for prescribers to do and we will give anyone interested, a good outline of the programme and plans
Any interested parties can contact: Karen.Thomas@bopdhb.govt.nz
[Posted 30 November 2022]
We have an opportunity for a caring, efficient, friendly Practice Nurse to join our team at Farm Street Family Health Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our highly regarded, well established, patient focused practice.
Farm Street is an independent GP owned and operated practice, we are Cornerstone Accredited. Hours are 2 days per week with an opportunity of leave cover and increased hours in the future.
As our new team member, you will have the following key skills and attributes:
Our ideal nurse needs to:
- Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate from the Nursing Council of NZ
- Have evidence of current professional indemnity.
- Ideally have previous General Practice experience
- Hold a current Vaccinators Certificate
- Be a smear taker or willing to undertake training
- Be competent in chronic disease management and wound care management
- Be able to work individually and as a team
- Be compassionate and friendly
- Be committed to continuous quality improvement and professional development
- Have proven experience using practice management software especially Medtech32
- Able to relate supportively with others from different socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
- Enjoy working as part of a fun and friendly team
- Ability to work additional hours to cover leave as required would be a bonus
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Please email CV and covering Letter to Adele.firstname.lastname@example.org
Papamoa Beach Family Practice
Are looking for a relief receptionist to cover annual/sick leave throughout the year.
There are 5 ladies to cover for, so amounts to quite a lot, great little position in a busy practice. Fabulous team to be part of.
Contact Robynne on 5421104
Hairini Family Health Centre
Hairini Family Health Centre is a small privately-owned urban General Practice.
The position is available for a Registered Nurse for three days a week.
General Practice up-skilling will be available.
Applicants must have good computer and communication skills.
Apply to email@example.com 0r phone Jenny at 07 5446234.
GP Required - Te Puke
Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
We are looking for a 6–7/10ths GP from January 2023 to join our friendly Te Puke practice in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
Te Puke is a rapidly growing semi-rural community with the benefit of having Tauranga/Mt Maunganui and its fantastic lifestyle and beaches on our doorstep.
We are a supportive modern practice with excellent facilities and staffing with a great team spirit.
There is great future potential for the right candidate.
Jan Farquhar – Practice Manager – 07 573 0679 or 07 573 9511
General Practitioner – Tauranga
Fifth Avenue Family Practice
If you are looking for a progressive and collaborative workplace, and want to live in NZ’s Beach-Going Capital, that offers a great outdoor lifestyle and quality of life, then look no further!
We are seeking a dynamic and personable GP to join our busy practice as we continue to grow. This is a permanent position offering attractive remuneration for 7 to 8 sessions. Special interests welcome and partnership is an option in the future if desired.
We are the largest General Practice in Tauranga operating over two sites. We are an innovative and progressive practice and are fortunate to have been offering care to our community for over 70 years. Our purpose built facility provides an excellent work environment and we have an exceptional clinical and admin support team.
We are proud to be a Health Care Home practice delivering a model that has a strong focus on equity and proactive and preventive care. We are Cornerstone accredited and a teaching practice.
Come join a supportive and friendly team of 43 who are focused on changing health inequities and patient health outcomes.
For more information or to apply, contact:
021 368 931