TARA ROAD MEDICAL CENTRE PAPAMOA looking for a part-time Nurse Practitioner or GP.
Our brand new and fast growing Medical Centre in Papamoa is looking for a part-time GP or a Nurse Practitioner to assist us in our goal to provide a professional healthcare, at convenient hours and easily accessible– like through the Manage My Health patient portal or our nurse led clinics.
If you like to be part of a growing new clinic then feel free to visit us at 1 Tara Road , Papamoa or contact us at email@example.com.
You can find us at www.tararoadmedicalcentre.co.nz.
Dr Marja Pankras & Dr Martijn Haitsma
Medical Receptionist Fixed Term Cover - Chadwick Healthcare
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our friendly administration team part time 3 days per week for 3 months to cover annual leave from late September to mid December.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Previous medical centre experience
• Medtech experience
Please apply to Joe Rosser via Seek.co.nz
Urgent Care Receptionist Required
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated person to join our friendly team on a casual/relief basis.
Excellent customer service is a necessity, and experience with Medtech would be ideal.
Candidates must be able to handle a busy working environment and be available for a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
Please contact Jenny Smith on 5770010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced receptionist required
Experienced receptionist is required for two days, plus cover for sick leave and annual leave.
Medtech experience is essential.
Please send CV to: email@example.com
Nurse Manager Position
We are seeking a Nurse Manager who can work cohesively with our team. You will educate our staff, care for our patients and ensure the smooth running of our day to day nursing operations at both of our practices in Papamoa.
For this position you will require:
• A current NZ Registration and Practicing Certificate
• Have considerable clinical experience in primary health or a similar healthcare setting.
• A strong knowledge and experience of the clinical systems required and the ability to comply with these to audit standard within the Primary Healthcare sector.
• Have strong leadership, influencing, interpersonal and organisational skills
• A proven track record in maintaining policies and procedures, rosters, cold chain management, mentorship and great time management skills.
• Professional responsibility and accountability are paramount.
To fit in with our Papamoa Pines Family you will need to have a warm natural affinity with people, a great sense of humour, the ability to empathise and understand the needs of our practice population.
If you are a caring, compassionate and hard working team player then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should hold a current NZ Residency or NZ Work Visa
Contact Kerri Fabish – firstname.lastname@example.org
Papamoa Pines Medical Centres
Long-term GP wanted for small innovative cornerstone accredited Health Care Home Practice. Flexible 4-8/10s with opportunity to buy into practice.
Applications of interest with CV to Practice Manager.
Gate Pa Medical Centre
Experienced Practice Nurse
Experienced Practice Nurse wanted on a casual basis to cover for sick leave and annual leave at friendly GP practice.
Immunisation & smear taker’s certificates preferred.
Please email: email@example.com
Dee Street Medical Centre
We are looking for an 6-8/10ths GP to join our friendly Te Puke Practice in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
Te Puke is a rapidly growing semi-rural community with the benefit of having Tauranga and its fantastic lifestyle and beaches on our doorstep.
We are a supportive modern practice with excellent facilities and staffing with a great team spirit.
There is great future potential for the right candidate.
Jan Farquhar – Practice Manager – 07 573 0679 or 07 573 9511
GP Locum wanted for Katikati Medical Centre
Our practice is growing so we need a long term locum 6-8 sessions per week.
Would consider GPEP 2 or 3 working toward Fellowship.
• Cornerstone accredited teaching practice in purpose built premises which are fully equipped with excellent systems in place.
• Staff are very experienced, fun, supportive, and passionate about the quality of care delivered.
• Excellent CME and peer support groups available.
• Very little after-hours – no night calls.
• Great community, wonderful schools, beaches and hiking trails nearby, Tauranga 40 minutes away, ski fields and major cities only 2-3 hours.
If you enjoy being busy managing a variety of case presentations from acute to long term condition management, have a sense of humour, are motivated, IT literate, want to be part of a great team making things happen then this is the place for you.
Contact Delwyn Keyworth, Practice Manager
Phone: 07 5490411
Practice Nurse wanted – Katikati Medical Centre
If you enjoy being busy with varied and interesting workload in a supportive dynamic team with great learning opportunities we wish to hear from you.
• Hours 24 /week plus share in the weekend morning roster
• Must have NZ Nursing Registration with current APC
• Smear taker and Authorised vaccinator an advantage
Send application with CV and evidence of ability to work in NZ to Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Locum nurse required to cover annual
Gate Pa Medical Centre is looking for a practice nurse to cover annual leave for the first 3 weeks of September – 3-4 mornings per week for three weeks.
Please contact Practice Manager:
07 5784309 or email Lorraine.email@example.com
Casual Practice Nurse
Casual Practice Nurse to join our rapidly growing General Practice.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with the following:
• Current Practising Certificate
• Must be entitled to work in New Zealand
• Current CPR certificate
• Current cervical smear taker and immunisation certificate is an advantage
To apply, please contact:
Papamoa Beach Family Practice
Phone: 07 542 1104
Part-time General Practitioner – Tauranga
The retirement of my colleague opens an opportunity in a friendly suburban practice.
You will experience a variety of situations in our Family Medical Practice, loyal clients and no weekend work, so you can enjoy the sunny climate of the BOP.
You will be hands on and experienced in all aspects of patient care, and be willing to cover everything from vaccinations to long-term medical ailments.
You will need to have:
Current NZMC Registration.
Experience in General Practice in NZ is preferred.
Ability to gain the confidence of established clients.
This is the ideal role for a GP looking to work with a small team who expects to be well-remunerated, commensurate with effort.
Contact with CV:
Exciting GP opportunity @ Chadwick Healthcare
We are continuing to expand our horizons with the highest level of service supported by the latest technology and innovations.
Now with 4 clinics across Tauranga we are recruiting for GPs
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Joe Rosser, General Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 929 6063
We have an exciting opportunity at Papamoa Pines Medical Group Ltd, for an experienced and competent Practice Nurse to join our friendly team. To fit in with our Papamoa Pines family you will need to have a warm natural affinity with people, a great sense of humour, the ability to empathise and understand the needs of our practice population.
This is a permanent role of 32 hours per week, Monday to Friday plus going on the Saturday am rotation roster. We have two locations in Papamoa and all nurses rotate between the clinics.
• Nursing degree recognised in NZ
• Current and valid NZ annual practicing certificate
• Current authorised vaccinators certificate
• Cervical smear taker
• Primary health care/ GP clinic experience
• Current Level 4 CPR Certificate
• Current indemnity insurance
• Medtech experience preferred but not essential
• Good computer literacy with concise documentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Ability to thrive on the challenge that nursing provides
• Legal right to work in NZ
If you are a caring, compassionate, hardworking team player this is the role for you,
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Kerri Fabish
Email – email@example.com
Papamoa Pines Medical Group Ltd
53 Domain Road
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Casual Medical Receptionist
Mount Medical Centre has a vacancy for an experienced casual Medical Receptionist to join our caring, patient-focused team. Medtech32 experience and excellent telephone skills are essential.
The successful applicant will have:
• have a passion for quality care and patient service
• accurate and fast data entry skills.
• great interpersonal, verbal and written skills
• the ability to work well in a team
• excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• the ability at short/long notice to fill in for staff on sick leave/annual leave
• reliable, well-presented and have a professional helpful manner.
Please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org